Monday, July 26, 2010

Heard from the backseat...



Driving in the car on Friday night to go up and see the fireworks on Bountiful Blvd. Maddi (6) and Andrew (3) quietly sit in the backseat.

Julie: Can anyone see the temple?
Maddi & Andrew: Me, Me, I can see the temple!!!
Julie: That is the Angel Moroni on top. Do you know who Angel Moroni is?
Andrew: Yeah, he is in my ward.

At this startling discovery Julie texted Andrew's mom, Lisa.
Lisa wrote back: Yeah, we are keeping it on the down low.

I wonder what his calling is, ward music director?

The rest of the way up the hill, Andrew couldn't remember his name and kept calling him Angel Macaroni.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids say the darndest things! Personally I think kids are far better comedians than any adult, especially since they have no idea how hysterical they are.

Lila said...

LOL. awesome!