Then, one of the hospital workers came up in the evening and brought in a beautiful vase and gorgeous flowers. She was so excited to tell me that the person called from Asia to place the order in the hospital gift shop. I was totally surprised and excited. Thank you so much!!!
After I was discharged from the hospital, I went to my parent's house to recover for the rest of the week. My home and visiting teachers sent this huge bouquet of flowers. I was so surprised! They are the best ever!!!
Since I can't do much, I was sitting on the couch looking out the window. Ginger drove up and I was so excited. We caught up at the kitchen table over Paradise Bakery sandwiches and cookies. Yummy! Thanks Ging!
Thank you so much to everyone who has called, sent emails, sent flowers, cards, prayed for me and brought food to me. It means a lot and I truly appreciate it. I have great friends and family! Thank you!!!
3 comments:
i wish i sent you flowers :( i'll work on it. ;) i love you. so glad you are alright.
So glad that everything went well with your surgery! Hope you feel better soon. By the way, I love all of the flowers.
Pretty flowers for a pretty girl. Hmm, it is normal that I was slightly jealous hearing you and Ginger bonded over Paradise Bakery goodies. It reminds me of old times. Heal quickly (but milk it too, it's not too often family waits on you hand and foot).
Post a Comment