Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mom and Dad's Convalescence Center

On Wednesday the sun finally came out. My mom decided to plant peas and wanted me to come outside and keep her company. I felt like I had been in a rest home and they had set me outside in my pajamas, with bedhead, in a plastic chair to get some sun and air. Although, it was too hot to put a blanket over my legs. My parent's have a pussy willow tree and it had just been pruned. My mom gathered some up to take into the house for me. I love how soft they feel. It was nice to be outside and I can't wait for spring to come. I wasn't doing as well as I was on Tuesday. My skin is starting to bruise everywhere and my leg is really sore. I have to remember not to get ahead of myself and let my body guide my progress. I have also been really tired. It is tiring trying to do nothing.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

HEY! I've stayed at that center TOO! For some reason I always watch In Search of the Castaways. Don't ask...

Lila said...

your hair looks really cute from the back. ;)

Gingyroo said...

I really like that pic of you Cherilyn. I'm so sorry you aren't doing well. I hope things improve, and soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Clegg Family said...

I have been thinking about you since Monday. How are you feeling? I really laughed that even in the middle of all of your pain, you are still funny. "Thank you from the bottom of my non-holey heart?!" You are hilarious. Hope you feel better soon!

cami said...

I'm officially the worst friend ever! I had no idea you already had your surgery. I'm glad things went well & I hope you recover quicker. I'm sorry I didn't know about it! We have had some bad news in our family. Call me when you get a second and I'll fill you in! Get better!

Niki said...

Welcome to the club Cher! Brian didn't tell me about your procedure so I didn't know until you commented on our blog. Not the greatest club to belong to and I'm still not sure about Sherm being the president....but welcome anyway :) Hope you do okay on the blood thinners. Just get ready for bruises!