I know I haven't posted for a while. My goal is to post a couple of times a week in February so I can catch up and hopefully post more frequently after that. If you are still waiting for pictures of the Alaskan Cruise of 2008 (Rachel) don't hold your breath. Or pictures from Oregon 2009... Someday. The most recent news is that I have a hole in my heart. Same as Julie only bigger.
More later.
In the meantime, go to my sister's blog--we have the same photographer at some events:
Thanksgiving 2009Twin's Baby Blessing Dec. 2009Christmas Eve 2009
It's a bird, it's a plane....
4 comments:
And by the same photographer, you mean...you....YAY you posted!
you can't just tell us you have a hole in your heart 'more later'!rrrrr.... i hope you're alright and.. i've been holding my breath for some posts from you. feels good to breathe again. ;)
Cherilyn-is it the same as mine? (the hole in the heart thing). My doctor is awesome. I can't remember if your sister went to him or not. I'm coming up on a year since my surgery in March.
WHAT? A hole in your heart. You need to eleborate. You can't leave us hanging. I'm totally okay with you emailing me and letting me know what's going on. I guess that's what I get for not keeping in touch. I have been thinking about you a lot lately!
Post a Comment