Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

I can't believe that Andrew is 3 years old! He is totally into Lighting McQueen and the movie "Cars." He got Lighting McQueen sheets, cars, poster everything. There was a theme. He also got a really cool race track. Plus a Buzz Lightyear action figure to round things out. He was so excited to show me his presents that he would run over to show me and I would try to take a picture, but it was always too close. It was hilarious. Of course, the twins were totally into the party. It seems like they are finally coming out of their "preemie coma" and are more awake than before. I tried to get a few pictures of them with their eyes open. We put them down on the floor together and it was funny to watch them "interact."














To infinity and beyond!


I'm just glad to be here.


Oh cute, they are holding hands


It looks like Elizabeth is waving her hand to get her Mom's attention. "Mom, help me!" Emily looks on.


Elizabeth resorts to crying and Emily says, "sheesh, what a baby"


Elizabeth decides to take matters into her own hands and pushes Emily away herself. Emily doesn't notice


2 comments:

Clegg Family said...

We love Lightning McQueen at our house as well! Very cute pictures...and I can't believe how old the twins look?!

Um...can we meet up for lunch sometime soon? Really, I'm dying to see you guys...

Unknown said...

You captured Andrew's passion for Lightning McQueen. To think I didn't even know who or what that was a few months ago. Just don't wash his "lightning Queen" shirt.
Mom