The idea comes from a Sharpie commercial where a guy takes a drink of the "community" milk and instead of throwing it away, uses his new Sharpie pen to write "bad" so no one else will drink it. Julie thought she would give me a good laugh and did the same thing. I wish I could find the commercial on youtube or something.
5 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I should try that sometime -- except Kent would just throw it away, and possibly give me a lecture. :D
that is to funny....I love it...
The milk really was bad ... for about a week. We were too busy to notice. Once I did, I couldn't resist leaving it there with "Bad" on it. :)
That is so funny...such a genius idea! I have seen that Sharpie commercial and cracked up. I'm dying to see you and would LOVE LOVE to go to lunch. Fran invited me to the Halloween Party at the office next week and so I'll for sure see you then. Can't wait to see you!
this is perfect!
Post a Comment