Waiting for the train
When Andrew was told to go get his shoes on, his Mom didn't say what color or which foot. He didn't seem to mind.
The excitement was mounting
The opening parade
Once the music and parade started, it was pretty loud. This is how Maddi and Andrew sat through the whole first half.
The Chinese acrobats
Maddi kept telling me to take a picture of the tight-rope walkers.
The guy is jumping through the ring of fire. Scary.
After intermission, Maddi and Andrew got use to the noise and here is Andrew enjoying the show while he eats popcorn.
Maddi kept telling me to take a picture of everything. Finally she decided that she should take the pictures. Besides a lot of black pictures and pictures of the back of the people's heads in front of us, when I finally got my camera back, this is what I got.
1 comment:
Hey Cher,
Wow,it has been a long time. Well lets see...I met my hubby at walmart where we both work. Didn't you know you can get anything at walmart. We have been married 12 in Dec. We adopted our son in '02.
He is our pride and joy. He looks like Daddy and acts like Mommy. He can cry at the drop of a hat, just like me.
I have to tell you this cause I find it so funny...but the Elders have been bugging me to go on a church tour (which we go to our local church and they show you were things are...but the thing is this is the same church I have gone to for the last 36yrs. But I sat through it, smiled as they acted as if I was the new member.
here is my email address and phone
Kassiesymonds@msn.com
360.775.0737
hope to hear from you soon...
love Kassie
Post a Comment