Friday, September 18, 2009

A Piece of Heaven

Holding a newborn is like touching heaven. While my dad was holding Elizabeth he commented on how calming it is to hold a baby. Emily and Elizabeth look so peaceful while they are sleeping. You can see them making different facial expressions and you wonder what they are thinking. Lisa says that the babies are still in their newborn comatose state. They mostly sleep and eat or cry if they aren't doing one of those. While we were visiting on Saturday, Emily opened her eyes and stretched her arms as if to say, I'm awake and what are all of you people staring at?




Rebecca and Emily


Emily



Just snoozin'



Elizabeth and Dad


The wipes supply in the garage.


Maddi and Andrew "watching" the blankets while the twins are awake.

2 comments:

Within These Walls said...

They are so adorable and how lucky that they have so many aunts to help hold them.

Clegg Family said...

Yeah, holding a newborn really is a piece of heaven. They are so cute...and I love the supply of wipes and diapers in the garage.

I love all of the new updates!!