I had the best birthday this year. I decided to take the day off of work since my boss was out of town. I went to the spa and got a facial, massage and pedicure. A little pampering is always a good thing. That night my family took me to Rio Grande and we ate outside. Afterwards we went to my parent's backyard had a yummy ice cream cake and I got some awesome presents. I love sitting outside when the sun has gone down, but it is still light and not so hot. The hammock was an added bonus!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday! That cake looks heavenly...
Happy Birthday, Cherilyn!! A facial, massage, pedicure, Rio Grande & that amazing cake...what a perfect day! (I just wish I was invited along for the ride!!)
happy belated birthday! sorry i haven't talked in awhile but i've been thinking about you a lot lately. now that i have a blog, i will keep up with yours a lot better. when you come over to my blog, you may be surprised/excited to learn on my space what's been going on in our neck of the woods. especially in the past week.
love you!!!!
Happy Birthday Cherilyn!!! Sounds like a great day...I almost believed you when you said it was your 28th birthday....then I remembered the truth ;)
Post a Comment