Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Maddi!

I can't believe that Maddi is four years old! The whole family went to her birthday party last Saturday, June 14 and we had a really fun time. We had hamburgers, chips, salads and other fixins'. Maddi chose the Charlie and Lola characters for the theme of her party. Apparently it is a British children's show which I've never seen. We had matching plates, napkins, party hats, a pinata and cake. It was fun to watch Maddi open her presents. She gets so excited to open them and then studies them for a minute. When someone wanted to take a picture of her with her present, she would half-heartedly smile because she wanted to get on to the next present. It was a great party!

This is the cute cupcake shirt I gave Maddi

Checking out her present

Hurry up and take it!

Maddi and Andrew with their cousins

The yummy cake

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You really should watch some episodes, it's actually pretty funny. But in that last picture, don't my nose and chin look gigantic? I mean what is that all about. Anyway, it was a fun party and we're glad you came!