Friday, May 30, 2008

Hey Batter Batter...

Julie was given two tickets to sit in a suite at a Bees game on Thursday, May 29, 2008. Some of her other co-workers were there as well. It is kind of fun that I know most of them. They fed us chicken strips, wraps, veggies and watermelon. I did eat a lot of popcorn. Popcorn is one of my downfalls. When I eat it for breakfast, you know I have hit a low. The game was pretty fun especially when the Bees started coming back in the 7th inning and there were a lot of runs. We even saw a Bees player break a bat. The pitcher was throwing at 91 MPH. It was so loud when the catcher would catch the ball. I hope he has a lot of padding in his mitt. Anyway, it was fun and the weather was nice.

Some of Julie's co-workers.
Notice how the only guy on our row
is actually watching the game.

2 comments:

kristib said...

That's why you take a guy to a game with you...so he can keep track of what's going on while you have fun!

Clegg Family said...

That's too funny that the only guy who was with you was watching the game! Classic. It looks like you had a great time - there is just something about baseball on a summer evening!!