Friday, April 18, 2008

Balboa Island

Here are some pictures of our experiences on Balboa Island. We were with our cousins. Our aunt's family has a beach house down there and we really appreciate them inviting us to join them. It was so relaxing and enjoyable!

Welcome! View from the ferry to the island.

Riding the ferry. The ferry can accommodate 3 cars

Sitting on main street. We just visited the candy store.
Enjoying the sunshine. The beach house is about 4 houses down on the left.
The view from across the bench looking out
to the water surrounding the island.

Julie at the front door of the beach house.
The beach! The water was cold, but the sun was nice!
I love the sound of the ocean and I just sat there and listened.
The view of the pier from where we were on the beach. View from the top of the island. The beach behind Julie
was used to film Gilligan's Island.

1 comment:

Clegg Family said...

I am officially so jealous! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Sitting on the beach, listening to the waves, soaking in the sun...sigh.