Apparently this big donut sign has been in the movies before so we thought we would take a picture by it. How can you miss a ginormous donut off the side of the freeway. They actually taste pretty good too.
With donut in hand, we drove through Beverly Hills and saw a lot of big houses. I'm sure some of them belong to famous people, but we didn't have a map of the stars. This was the first time I have ever seen the big white Hollywood sign on the side of the mountain. We couldn't get a good picture though. We drove past Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater to see where the big award shows take place.
We had tickets for the broadway show, "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater. It is the story of the "Wizard of Oz" from the witches' point of view. It was excellent. One of the main characters was the same person Julie and I saw in New York. Highly Recommended.
1 comment:
Okay...I'm officially SO jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun. You are living my life dream by seeing Wicked...and wheeling around in a Jazzy! :)
Post a Comment