Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back in the saddle again...kind of

On Monday, April 7, I started physical therapy. This is going to be the key part of my recovery so I have decided to take it seriously and do all the exercises I am suppose to. I am going twice this week and hopefully it will help me get stronger. My left leg is really weak. At least I am standing up straighter. I am now a small "s" instead of a big "S."

Since I can't walk or stand for very long, I decided that I should go back to work since I can sit all day. It was a little difficult to go from sleeping most of the day to being awake all day. I decided to go part-time for the first few days. When I went to work all of my co-workers were happy to see me and welcomed me back. It is nice to be missed. Since I have been checking my emails during the time I have been away, I didn't really have too much catch up to do. It was nice. I have to thank my co-workers for helping out while I was gone. If it would not have been for their willingness to help me, I would not have been able to stay home and recover.

2 comments:

Clegg Family said...

I'm so glad you are a "s" instead of a "S"!! Very cute...so glad you're feeling better. You were definitely missed here at work and we're all so glad you are back!

Tawna said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Little by little...and we are all glad you are back at work...what would we do without you?