Maddi decided to make the trek from Orem to check out for herself what was going on with Aunt Cherilyn. She told her mom that Grandpa needs to stop pinching Cherilyn. (Pinched nerve, I'm staying at Grandpa's house? I don't know where she got that).
Anyway, Maddi brought her doctor bag and here are a few pictures of the examination. Andrew was her trusted assistant. It was touch and go there for a while.
I think I can hear something...
I'm not sure what I am looking for, but I'm looking...

The needle keeps going round and round, I guess that is better than nothing...

It was fun to see them and I am so happy to have visitors. I haven't really been watching a lot of t.v. or reading because I can't focus on the words and daytime t.v. is not that great. I have slept a lot since the medication makes me tired. Although I did find out that cortisone makes you not sleepy. I was up all night, it was fun. I have been making a few greeting cards and I find that it helps take my mind off the pain.
So, if anyone is in the area, please stop by and visit!
1 comment:
What was your diagnosis? I was home sick yesterday and Maddi busted out her doctor kit and gave me a check up... Apparently I have bugs in my right ear that are tickling me and spiders in my left ear that are creeping and crawling. Sounds pretty serious to me, I think I am going to ask Andrew for a second opinion.
Post a Comment