Thursday, March 22, 2012

Milan comes to Salt Lake City


In May of 2010, I went to this shopping area in Milan, Italy.  I loved that the "ceiling" was so high that it seemed like we were outside.  Come to find out, the new mall in Salt Lake City, named, City Creek is patterned after this mall.  I went to City Creek last night and I love it!  I think I will be spending some time there.

Milan:



City Creek:
City Creek Center opens amid fanfare and long lines
Photo by Ravell Call, Deseret News

City Creek Center opens amid fanfare and long lines
Photo by Laura Seitz, Deseret News

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the gala! I bet it was SO cool! Can we go to Tiffany's? Oh, and can we go Milan?

Clegg Family said...

WHAT?!!! I was finally getting around to getting updated on blogs and saw that you finally posted! YAY!! How are you doing?! I have heard fabulous things about City Creek - next time I'm in town we'll have to hook up for lunch there... :) Miss you!

Mike & Lila Family said...

you came out of blogger hiding for a mall bit?! :) is this a test? i think i passed. i hope i passed. :) i hope there is more blogging to come! love love love you! :)
oh, and the mall looks amazing!