Monday, October 11, 2010

Twice the Fun!

We celebrated the twin's 1st birthday. I can't believe it has already been a year! Here are some picture to document the event.


Julie and Emily


Ellie


Some Cheerios were accidentally spilled and I'm sure the twins thought FREE FOOD!

The anxious siblings


They both flapped their arms in excitement at receiving presents

Emily thinks, I am ready for my presents, bring it on!


Enjoying the presents


Maddi and Andrew "helping" by opening the presents


Lisa made a quilt for each twin




Maddi and Andrew enjoying the twin's presents


What are we suppose to do?


Emily didn't like getting her fingers dirty. Ellie plopped hers upside down. Now what?


Emily is looking at Ellie, is that what we are suppose to do? Beat it to a pulp?


Emily starts to get into it. She even looks like Pedro with the chocolate mustache.


Tastes yummy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute. It is amazing that at a year old they seem to be know what is going on. They were excited for their presents.
Love,
Mom

Laura Bradford said...

I like these pictures!

Clegg Family said...

I am way behind on blogging, but had to tell you how much fun it was seeing you at the Halloween Party...I cannot believe the twins are already 1 year old?! Their costume is my new favorite. Ever. Hopefully I'll see you at the Christmas Open House on Wednesday?? Please!!

kristib said...

I love the picture you and your sisters. Hope all is well. Earl

Cher said...

wow

Mike & Lila Family said...

Dear Cherilyn, Thank you for all your comments on my blog. I miss you. Please start blogging again, even if you make it private and just write to me. I miss your sense of humor. I'm also curious how your health has been since your surgery like ... a year ago? lol. :) love you friend. xo lila