I have decided to try making bento box lunches for work. I think they look fun to make and hopefully it will help me be more creative instead of just eating the same thing all the time.
Top: 1/4 c. granola and vanilla yogurt; 1/2 c. blackberries and 1/2 c. blueberries;
5 multi-grain chips; 10 green pepper strips; and 1/2 med. tomato, mozzarella cheese, and a
little container with 1 TB. of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
I think I might need to make a snack bento for the afternoon. I get really hungry around 3:30. I call it treat-thirty. I usually grab some candy or chocolate. Not any more. I will need to bring something to curb my cravings.
My new favorite website is http://www.anotherlunch.com/.
This woman, Melissa, makes such cute lunches for her children. Some people comment that their kids are trying foods they wouldn't normally eat because it looks so cool. Smart moms!
I probably won't be making extravagant lunches or a bunny bento or egg molds, but I like the bento idea. Between Julie and myself, we use about 6-8 Tupperware each day for our lunches. Hopefully this will help cut down on running the dishwasher so often!
1 comment:
YOU are something else. why am i not surprised this is what you are doing now. ;) xoxo stay healthy beautiful. xoxo
Post a Comment