Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

After General Conference was over on Easter Sunday, we headed over to my Grandma's house for a family dinner Easter Extravaganza. Lots of my cousins came and we had a yummy dinner with ham and potatoes. Ellie even showed me her new teeth. After dinner, we hid plastic eggs downstairs for the kids to find on a little Easter egg hunt. The kids were so excited.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ws a fun and relaxing day after Conference. Thanks for being the Easter bunny!
Love,
Mom

Clegg Family said...

I thought it was so much fun having Easter fall on General Conference weekend. So laid back and fun.

I'm just getting updated on your blog. First of all, so jealous you went to see Michael Buble!! I heard it was great.Also, sorry you were so sick a few weeks ago.

There really is never a dull moment, huh?! :)

Lisa said...

Wait, what do you mean Mom? I thought the Easter Bunny was real?

kristib said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! *sigh* I wish we lived closer to family...