Monday, March 8, 2010

Movie lines, anyone?

  1. "I love you, I know"

  2. "You take a bad boy, make him dig holes all day in the hot sun, it turns him into a good boy. That's our philosophy here at camp green lake."

  3. "I am speed"

  4. "Is every dish here cooked in oil?"
    "No... some we boiled in Swiss water."
  5. "Hey Pop. Can I give that bottle of Blue Nun you got from Cousin Ornello to my probation officer?"

  6. "Did you not tell them that they were the Lord's cheeps?"
  7. "Are you guys having a killer time?"
  8. "You smell like sweet red plums and grilled cheese sandwiches"

  9. So, here is your options: Door number one - you go to prison for a very long time. Door number two - we're going to get back the Declaration of Independence; you help us find it, and... you still go to prison for a very long time. But you'll feel better inside.
  10. "You know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped."

6 comments:

Lisa said...

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Holes
3. Cars (If I didn't know that one, I'm useless)
4. ?
5. While you were sleeping
6. Nacho Libre
7. Napoleon Dynamite
8. ?
9. National Treasure
10. Princess Bride

Clegg Family said...

4. Return To Me
8. The Wedding Planner

Right? 2 of my favorites. Fun game, Cher!!

Lila said...

i could only guess # is national treasure.
i think it's not fair for family to play. you probably quiz each other at family meals. ;) lol

Unknown said...

I used to consider myself a decent movie buff, that is until you came along. I only know the quote belonging to National Treasure. Apparently I'm pathetic ...

Cher said...

Ok, I tried to make the quiz a little harder by using lines that may not be as commonly quoted so it would be harder for my family. The lines that my family knows are from "old" movies like "What's up Doc" or "Odd Couple" or "North Avenue Irregulars"

kristib said...

I knew 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10. I'd still fail with 60%. :(