My cousin, Ryan got married on Saturday. To add to the excitement, he had an emergency appendectomy on Thursday night. We were all praying like crazy that he would make it to his own wedding. You could tell he was in pain, but I thought he did exceptionally well for just having major surgery less than 36 hours earlier. Here are some pictures from the wedding at the Rexburg Temple.

I think she is holding him up 
Talking outside the temple. Notice Ryan in the wheelchair in the background.

More talking and visiting

Mom and Bev
Mike's family. They always dress so cute. They all sang, "I love to see the temple" and got quite an audience.

At the reception Ryan was able to sit on a stool so he didn't have to keep getting up and down.

Still smiling at the end. He is definitely a trooper!
3 comments:
I love that we're all squinting and somewhat looking down in our picture by the Temple
Way to go for making it to his wedding!! I'm sure the wedding night wasn't quite what he had imagined it to be...but I'm sure they will make up for it later!! wink wink
I wish we could have been there! We were certainly sending up plenty of prayers on his behalf. I hope he didn't carry her over the threshold!
Thanks for posting pics for those of us who missed out!
Post a Comment