Yeah...your hungry co-workers loved them so much, there wasn't any left by the time I got back there!!
They turned out so cute and look yummy. I LOVE coconut. It was so fun to see you at Ryan's wedding. I love keeping up with you by reading your blog.
Those are soooo cute!!! Too bad I missed them!!!
Those look delicious! It sounds like this cake-making experience was less traumatic than the rainbow cake, huh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah...your hungry co-workers loved them so much, there wasn't any left by the time I got back there!!
They turned out so cute and look yummy. I LOVE coconut. It was so fun to see you at Ryan's wedding. I love keeping up with you by reading your blog.
Those are soooo cute!!! Too bad I missed them!!!
Those look delicious! It sounds like this cake-making experience was less traumatic than the rainbow cake, huh?
Post a Comment