Everyone,
Somehow, I lost my pet goldfish (5 of them, goldie, speckly, calico, orange juice and fresca). They have wandered off, so if you have seen them, will you please bring them back? I'll remember to leave the lid on their bowl next time...
Thanks,
Becky
So, I wrote:
Actually if you ever want to see your pet goldfish again, please leave chocolate in a paper bag in my mailbox. (I never got the chocolate, but I took the fish downstairs and I have never see a fish swim so fast around a bowl after being "freed")
Victim 1:
I think I found goldie. I almost drank her because she was in a glass of water by my desk! (Sadly, later in the day, goldie died)
Becky:
Becky:
Gosh! How did she get there? She must have been really sneaky to get past security...
Victim 2:
Well - i am sad to say that after only a few hours in my care . . . orange juice has passed away :( She was swimming around energetically last time I looked, now she is on her side. I will be giving her a burial at sea).
Concerned citizen:
I didn't get a fish. Do I need to put fish food on my desk?
Another concerned citizen:
Yours must have gotten away
2nd concerned citizen:
Let me recommend a nice mortuary for PHISH... Kohler or American Standard
5 comments:
I love that picture of you looking at the fish in your water bottle! That is too funny.
Ha! Ha! This is so hilarious!
What a fun day! Your picture staring at the fish made me laugh! Gosh, I miss your cute face.
haha that's great, minus the casualties. :p
I'm glad you noticed it before you drank it! (I'm sure the fish is too!)
Post a Comment