Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I see in my travels

On the way to work in my car, I like to observe the other people in their cars. Where do they work? Did they have a bad commute, do they have yummy lunch plans etc. Since my commute is less than 10 minutes in traffic and I travel the opposite direction of people coming into the city, I see a lot of rushed people. Here are some of the things I see:

Eating breakfast


putting make up on

shaving with an electric shaver

curling their hair---with a curling iron





brushing their hair






    talking on their cell phone

But, my all time favorite has been brushing their teeth. I was behind this girl when I was driving and at every stoplight she would open the door and spit out her toothpaste etc. She had a big cup of water that she was using to "rinse" After the third or fourth stoplight, I decided that either she has really dirty teeth or she is obsessed with having clean teeth.



So, be mindful of what you are doing in the car, someone may be watching!

2 comments:

Gingyroo said...

Wow.

How do you curl your hair in the car with a curling iron? Shouldn't the iron be hot, and if it's hot, shouldn't it be plugged in. If it's not plugged in and it's hot, wouldn't you be afraid of dropping a hot iron on your lap? The list of concerns and questions goes on and on...

jenny said...

I love it! If you wouldn't have said it was a girl, I would of thought you were talking about Jason. Yes, he has brushed his teeth while driving! He doesn't really do it now, but he did when we were dating. He has now switched to shaving in the car. All this just to save time in the morning!!