
Most weeks during church you can see box elder bugs flying around the chapel or crawling on the carpet. Once when I gave a talk, one of the bugs kept me company by crawling on the podium. They are everywhere.
Imagine my surprise yesterday when I received the sacrament tray of water and a ladybug was on the edge of one of the cups. I picked up the ladybug and put it on the floor. Then I decided that instead of someone else taking that cup and getting sick, I would. I took the cup and drank from the other side. I know it is lucky if a ladybug lands on you, but if it is on your sacrament cup it should be double lucky.
3 comments:
LOL...that's kuck. :)
had to look up "box elder" bug image and those creep me out. we get infestations of lady bugs every year in TN, it's one of our 2 official state insects (talk about lucky, the other is a lighting bug!). i'm pretty impressed with your sacrament cup story and am pretty sure you gonna get double lucky from this! lol!
You crack me up! Always looking out for others...and ladybugs. Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment