Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Random Things about Myself

1. My favorite color is yellow
2. I can't stand the words "moist" or doiley"
3. I once got kicked out of a grocery store because I was wearing rollerblades.
4. I've never been stung by a bee.
5. I was one of the editors of my jr. high school newspaper.
6. I played the violin for two years in elementary school.
7. I have thrown up in the Nile River.
8. I took gymnastics when I was younger.
9. In college I took pottery, flower arranging, first aid, calligraphy, nursing, volleyball and recreation management.
10. I started reading the Nancy Drew series when I was 25.
11. My first job was at Wendy's.
12. I got my first cavity when I was 21 and worked at a candy store.
13. I was a counselor at youth camps at BYU.
14. I hate snakes so bad that I can't even talk about it. I still check under my bed.
15. My first car was named Lenny.
16. I love candy. Anything chocolate and carmel. My favorites include: sugar babies, milk duds, mike & ikes and english toffee.
17. I love to travel.
18. I drove a car in Venezuela and everyone lived to tell about it.
19. I have had LASIK.
20. I like to do puzzles---under 700 pieces.
21. I watch the Tour de France bike race every July.
22. I don't like playing Monopoly and Risk.
23. I love notes on my pillow. Even if it says, "we are all out of corn flakes"
24. Dusk is my favorite time of day in the summer.
25. I love hammocks, especially when I have a drink with a little umbrella in it.

4 comments:

Within These Walls said...

So fun to learn more about you! The random lists are so fun to read.

Cindy said...

I wonder how you didn't cavities sooner in life with sugar babies, milk duds, mike & ikes, and english toffee being your favorites. You couldn't ask for candy that sticks to your teeth more than that!!

Britt said...

Yeah puzzles! Oh, and now that I know about the Nile, I'll keep that in mind when I'm there. I'm not going to lie - you probably just ruined the Nile for me. ;)

Lila said...

"cindy" just took the words right out of my mouth. ;) xoxo
i love you. can't tell you enough.