Yesterday at regional conference a young boy sits behind me next to an older lady,
Lady: so when are you going on your mission?
Boy: um, in about 11 years
Lady: well, good.
On our cruise, Julie and I enter the elevator with a mom, dad and young girl. The little boy is running around outside the elevator and won't get in. Finally the young girl tells him to get in the elevator. The door closes:
Girl: Sheesh, the things I go through with this kid.
Mom: smiles
Boy: I'm not a kid, I'm a little boy.
At physical therapy last Friday, I am working with John. Taylor, my former substitute when my other therapist was on maternity leave, says:
Taylor: you are STILL coming here?
Me: yeah, just want to make sure I am all better
Taylor: rolls his eyes
John: actually we are just redoing all of the things you did when she was with you.
Taylor: speechless, but laughing.
Saturday night, my Dad plays hide-and-go-seek with Maddi.
Maddi: Grandpa, call me tomorrow and we can play
Dad: okay? (he was just laughing that she told him to call her)
1 comment:
uhhhhgg! i wish i could talk to you sooooooooooooooooooo bad. i'm 'sure' there's a song for this 'situation'... i'll get back to you when i think of it. please email me. i beg you. you're my favorite. i can't live life without you.
lilastuteville@yahoo.com
Post a Comment