My dad and mom have season tickets to the BYU football games and Julie and I were able to get tickets at the last minute. My dad kept saying that depending on the score of the game with UCLA, it would be the best or worst birthday. When the final score was BYU 59--UCLA 0, it was evident that it would be the best birthday ever! Especially since that is the worst UCLA has been beat in 75 years. Who knew!
Julie and I with our friends, Mindy and Blake from our Jerusalem group
Later after the game we ate dinner at Los Hermano's restaurant and then did presents and cake at Lisa's house. It was a fun day.
2 comments:
You were at the game too??? I was there...but only watched the first quarter...check my blog for why...:)
wow! that WAS the best birthday, you're dad must be amazing to be blessed with that. being from cali and all, it's a little betrayal for me but BYU is awesome. congrats on the win!
Post a Comment