Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seriously, Pick One!!!

  • So I think it is going to be warm outside so I get a pedicure
  • Now it is cold and I have to wear socks and it chips the toenail polish
  • Our coat rack is going to fall off the wall because I still have all of my winter coats AND jackets out.
  • I brought my fan into the house and put the space heater away, do I need to get the heater out again?
  • I put the blankets away too.
  • Do I dig out the sandals or leave my boots close by?
  • If I wash my car it could be snowing by dinnertime.
  • Do I wear short-sleeve to work or a sweater? (I usually wear the wrong one and either sprain my foot or have to wear a fleece jacket I keep there)
  • Why do I wake up and there is snow on the tree blossoms?
  • Today it was snowing when I woke up so I ironed a long sleeve shirt. 1/2 hour later when I went to leave for work it was sunny. Seriously!
  • Do I turn on the air conditioner or heater?
  • Do I plan an outdoor activity on Saturday or will it be a blizzard by then?
  • Do I take an umbrella or my sunglasses? Will I need gloves or a fan?
  • Will all of the blossoms be frozen and we don't have any green trees this year?

Seriously, pick one of the two Utah seasons and stick with it for a few months!!!

2 comments:

Clegg Family said...

Dear Mother Nature,

Please pick the sunglasses, air conditioner, short sleeve shirts, sandals and blossoms....minus the snow. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Sincerely,
Rachel

Niki said...

Welcome to Utah. I for one would love to go back to Florida until this state can figure things out! Niki