Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Retail Therapy

If I ever feel like I need a little pick-me-up or if I need a break from the stress of life, I go shopping at the outlet stores in Park City. Even though it only takes me about 20 minutes to get to Kimball Junction, it seems like I am "away." Last Friday I did this very thing. I thought that after the legislative session I needed a break and so I took the day off of work to do a little retail therapy. It was so much fun! It was so nice outside even though there were huge piles of snow all over the parking lot. Later in the afternoon my mom and Julie came up because they heard I was up there having a great time. After we shopped for a while we ate at Loco Lizard and then came home. Every once in a while everyone needs some retail therapy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Nothing like a little "investing" to lighten the mood!

Laura Bradford said...

LOL! I went to the outlets on Monday! I bought a really cheap shirt at Banana. I'm very proud!

Anonymous said...

Repeat with me, "I have a shopping problem, I need help."

Clegg Family said...

What a fun Girls Day Out! The Park City Outlet Mall, Loco Lizard and being with the girls...the only thing to make it better was if you stopped by Rocky Mountain Chocolate in Park City on your way home! :)

Tawna said...

That is awesome!! I think I need to take a trip up to the outlets this weekend! That sounds fun!