What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 a.m.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
Last movie you saw in the theater? Be Kind Rewind (Sundance movie)
What is your favorite TV show? Ace of Cakes (Food Network)
What do you usually have for breakfast? Protein bar or oatmeal
What is your middle name? Ann
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hairspray
What kind of car do you drive? Blue Honda Civic
Favorite sandwich? chicken walnut sandwich at Paradise Bakery
Favorite item of clothing? my jammies
If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Interlaken, Switzerland
What color is your bathroom? Blue and yellow
Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor
Where would you retire? Some place where I don't have to work
Favorite sport to watch? BYU Football and the Tour de France
Favorite saying? "Are you kidding me?"
When is your birthday? July 18
Are you a morning or a night person? night
What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
What did you want to do when you were little? drive one of those little carts at the airport
What are you today? Administrative Assistant in the Gov's office
What is your favorite candy? Sadly, almost everything
Your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisy
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? a day off of work
What are you listening to right now? the annoying bell calling all of the legislators to come and vote
What was the last thing you ate? Godiva chocolate
Do you wish on stars? When I can see them
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
What is your pet peeve? When people don't listen
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Salt Lake City Mayor
Do you like the people you are sending this to? For sure!
Favorite soft drink? I don't drink soda
Favorite restaurant? Robintino's or El Matador
Hair Color? brown
Favorite day of the year? my birthday
What was your favorite toy as a child? I think I had a lot of favorites
Summer or winter? Summer
Hugs or kisses? Kisses
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
When was the last time you cried? When I sprained my foot and I was driving myself to the ER.
What is under your bed? Files and old clothes
Who is the friend you've had the longest? Cami McQuiston- for 30 years!
What did you do last night? Attend a family fireside
Favorite smell? Hot cinnamon rolls
What are you afraid of? Snakes
How many keys on your key ring? 4
How many years at your current job? 7
Favorite day of the week? Friday
How many states have you lived in? Three: Utah, Connecticut and Washington
Do you make friends easily? Depends
What are your short term goals? get through the week
5 comments:
I also enjoyed the comment on where you'd like to retire: some place where I don't have to work...genius comment! I am loving the new face lift to your blog. It looks so cute!
A very fun get to know you post! Your blog looks great!
love the look to your blog!!! Loved your "get to know you" post too...that was fun!
LOVE the new dress your blog is wearing.
I sense you want a day off work. Need me to call in for you? We could sprain your other foot ... you could say you fell off the treadmill.
Post a Comment