Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Who ya gonna call?

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but it seems like we have a new phone book on our porch every few months. I throw most of them away because it seems like we have so many already. There are two sitting at our door right now. Maybe some day I will take them inside and swap them out for the other ones. Sometimes the phone company distributes a "car" version of the phone book and I currently have three in my trunk. The reason why I think this is so funny is because I rarely use a phone book. I look everything up online or on my blackberry. So, if anyone needs a phone book, I have an extra.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Like I said, you should stack them up, put a flag on top, and build a fort. I would totally come over and play.