Monday, September 10, 2007
Our State Fair is the best state fair...
On Friday, Sept. 7, I went with Julie and another friend, Kristina, to the Utah State Fair. I think the fair is fun because you can try "fair food" I had nachos. We walked around and looked at the blue ribbon bakery items, quilts, the interesting flowers and vegetables and of course the butter cow. We also saw a lot of goats and rabbits. Some of the rabbits were as big as cats! I like the baby bunnies a lot better. I really wanted to see the "blue ribbon" pig, but you had to pay $1 and the pig weighed 1,000 pounds. I kept hearing people say that the pig was stinky so I decided to save my dollar. It is also fun to people watch. That is all I will say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the best Philly cheesesteak sandwich from a place called Moochies. Yum! I love going to the state fair!
Post a Comment