Monday, August 27, 2007
Flat As A Pancake
My life is just one funny story after another. When I went to Park City on Friday night, my Mom, Dad, Julie and I got a hotel room so we could get up early to see Laura in the half marathon. The hotel was pretty close to the start of the race so Laura thought it would be easier if she stayed with us instead of with another friend that lived further away. I tried to get a roll-a-way bed at the hotel, but a soccer team had taken over the hotel and the beds were being used. I thought I could just bring my blow-up mattress and some sheets and be fine. At 10:30 at night the air pump wouldn't work so I tried using my blow dryer. It kind of worked. The mattress wasn't filled up all the way, but I thought it would be okay. I put a couple of pillows under the mattress, but then my head was sloping down and that felt awkward. I tried to sleep, but by morning the m
attress had lost all of the air and it was flat as a pancake. Julie said that when she saw me sleeping there she almost died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh sad....That reminds me of sleeping on a blow-up mattress when the house was getting remodeled. To wake me up Mom would let the air out. It's awful feeling getting all sucked up and then no air left. Like I said.....sad.
MMMMmmmmm! Pancakes!!
Post a Comment