Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Desert Star

My parents, Julie and I have gone to the Desert Star plays quite a bit the last few years. They will always give you a good laugh. This time we went to see, "My Big Fat Utah Wedding" It was really churchy, but hilarious. If you are LDS or have ever been to a wedding in a "gym," you will love this play. I think it might end this week. Although you can't go wrong with most of their plays.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Desert Star and that play in particular, so funny! How is B&C treating you? I might be in UT the end of Jan., let's lunch again for sure. It was so refreshing spending time w the old office posse.

Tawna said...

I'm horrible at checking blogs anymore...but it's so fun to see what you have been up to! Desert Star is a favorite of ours too...Actually Richy T. (one of the actors) and I are good friends, we grew up together, so it makes it even more fun for us..