The munchkins came over to my parent's house and I was there as the activities director. Maddi is really into treasure hunts and so I set one up in the backyard. The clues were hidden around the backyard and once we would find one, Maddi would read it to all of us. She is a really good reader. It was really fun to see how excited they were. Once they found the treasure they were so excited to see the fun treasure. There were books, candy, ring pops, glow sticks and small rakes and shovels (to help their parents in the garden). The rest of the night was spent getting a sugar high and throwing glow sticks around the dark basement. We had a lot of fun. The twins even got in on the action when we tried to take a picture of everyone. Good times.











3 comments:
Hands down, you are the cutest aunt in the world! What a fun thing to do. I can't believe how old the twins look?! I also LOVED those pictures of Maddi...by Maddi! :)
Man, there is something wrong with my feed, I just barely saw this post! Anyway, they are STILL talking about that treasure hunt, they LOVED it!!! Thank you so much for doing things like that for them, they will have some AWESOME memories to look back on! BTW, maddi now wants a treasure hunt for her birthday party!
You are such a fabulous aunt! And I would say that your nieces and nephew are the cutest kids around, but I think your cousin's kids win in that department! :)
Post a Comment