Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seriously...

So, my brain has been mush the last few weeks. More than usual. I have become really forgetful and clumsy. Here are a few examples:

Example 1: I went to my friend's house a few weeks ago and within the first 5 minutes of being there, I turned on the wrong burner to boil water and scorched her toaster tray. Then spilled hot chocolate on the counter.

Example 2: While staying at my parent's house, I asked my dad if he could remove the cap of a super glue tube. Once he got the pliers and gave it the 'ol college try, 3 drops of glue went down the front of his nice, light blue, non-wrinkle business shirt. UPDATE: my dad is now wearing an apron when he is around me. Just in case I ask for any other favors.

Example 3: Today I decided to try driving my car to see if my right leg is up to the challenge. I got ready, found my purse, went out to the car, started the car, put the car in reverse and then realized I still had my slippers on.

1 comment:

B said...

I've actually driven places with my slippers on before! Good thing you caught it in time.

Briahna