Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Things I Think About

  • There is an owl that lives outside our apartment, but I can't find him when I look around. I can only hear the "who, who"
  • Why do people serve "cubes" of cheese with crackers? Don't you want "slices" so they cover the cracker?

  • Why don't people on motorcycles wear helmets?

  • For months, every Sunday on my way to church I see deer in the Mount Olivet Cemetery. I love that deer live there.

  • What is a "controlled burn?" Isn't that an oxymoron? Fire is not controllable.

  • I wish I had curly eyelashes.

  • Why are all of the "dressy" shoes either 3 inch heels or ballet flats? Where are the one inch heels for people with bad backs?

  • Why can't I sleep?

  • How do you eat a chocolate-covered strawberry gracefully? Shouldn't they just use smaller strawberries so you can just pop them in your mouth?

  • Can the temple laundry use anti-static detergent? If I donate money to the "other" section on my tithing slip, will they buy static guard?

  • Texting while driving is dangerous and illegal. Why do people still do it?

  • Is it possible to close your mouth while applying mascara? Try it.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh, man! I miss you.

The most important question I have is...are these thoughts randomly spread throughout the days (or weeks), or is this just what you think about in a 20 second period?!

Oh, and the cake I made Collin was really brownies...check it out.

http://jas.familyfun.go.com