Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day 2009


The family at the Grand Parade in Provo. Luckily it wasn't too hot. It rained for a minute, but it was one of the nicer parades as far as weather goes.








Enjoying the parade


Since Maddi won't look at me when I want to take her picture, I took this one when she wasn't looking and I love the expression on her face.





Waiting for the fireworks to begin





Don't they look mischievous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! My family always goes to the parade too! Love it! And Maddi's face is absolutely priceless in that pic of her and your mom!

Anonymous said...

We sure had a good time. I especially like the picture of Maddi with me. That is a good likeness of her and how sweet she is.
Mom

Tawna said...

Oh so sad about the shoe!! Big time bummer! The chairs were a good idea if you have to wait long! I'm sure it looked a little funny to onlookers!