Monday, May 18, 2009

Kick up your Heels!


I love these black heels. They are a little pointy, but they don't squish my toes and the heel is only 2 inches so I can wear them and my back doesn't hurt too bad. I love them so much that I bought a brown pair just like them. I have even had the heel re-done a few times because I wear them so much. Great shoes. Since I have to walk a little from my car to my office, sometimes I wear flat shoes and then change into heels when I get to my desk. On this particular morning I was in a hurry and took my heels in a bag and during the day I forgot to change my shoes because I was so busy. Later when I went out to the parking lot, one of my beloved black shoes was sitting on top of the garbage can. Apparently in my haste that morning getting out of my car, one of the shoes came out of the bag and landed in the middle of the parking lot and someone ran over it with their car. I think the damage is unrepairable. We had some good times.....


2 comments:

Clegg Family said...

I will start the parking lot investigation to see who the guilty party is.

kristib said...

Who can overstate the depth of the relationship between a girl and her shoes? Sorry to hear about your loss.