Julie decided for her birthday that we should go to Chuck E. Cheese. This was my first experience. Right now it it Maddi's favorite place. Julie thought it would be fun for Maddi and Andrew to play the games etc. We had a really fun time and they had a lot of games for "older kids." I have to say that I was a champ on skee ball and my hoop shots are getting pretty good. Up on stage there was a screen that would scroll through all of the birthday kids and how old they were. I think the average age was about 5, Julie's age wasn't up there. Maybe we should of called ahead...
My favorite part was the "ticket muncher" All you had to do was feed the tickets to the machine and they would add them up for you. It even made "a munch a munch" sound. We put all of our tickets together and got a plastic ball. I know it will provide hours of fun.
1 comment:
Best birthday ever!
Post a Comment