Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Big Milestone!

Today, March 5, 2008 marks the day I started my job here at the Capitol 7 years ago!!! I can't believe it! I was only going to work here for two years and so on and so on. Here are a few pictures through the years...

My desk in the State Capitol, by the pillar around 2002
Filling in (East Bldg around 2004)
My desk in the East building with boss, D. White

The Utah Quarter Launch at Promontory Point May 10, 2005

During happier times at the Pres. Fox State dinner May 2005


During Pres. Bush's visit to SLC 2005

My new digs in the State Capitol Jan. 2008



3 comments:

jenny said...

WOW!! What a coincidence; today marks my 7th year with the Utah Partnership. That is crazy!

I love the flashback pictures. I miss the pillar, how 'bout you?

We should try to round up some of the old gang, do you keep in touch with any of them?

Clegg Family said...

Happy 7 Years!! I'm loving those pictures! You haven't aged at all - really, you look great! What would this office do without you??

Tawna said...

Love the flashback photos!!! Wow...7 years...that is a long time. 7 years ago...I was only 20 and wasn't thinking at all that I would be working in the Gov's office now...weird...can't wait to see what happens in 7 more years!!