Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Eve festivities. We made lots of appetizers to go along with the Market Street clam chowder. It was yummy. We watched a movie and then had Maddi and Andrew open presents. They received lots of books and a red wagon. Too bad it was a blizzard outside!


Julie, Mom and Lisa making the appetizers
Andrew evaluating his loot
The fam trying to harmonize the Christmas carols
Maddi was a great help to Rebecca on the piano




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmmmmm....Clam chowder. Good thing we got all the fatty stuff out of the way for New Years!

cami said...

Fun Pictures! I'm so glad you finally sent me a link to this. I will definitely be checking this out often. You have the cutest niece ever!! I'm sorry to hear about your ankle! We need to get togther soon!