Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!

This week my nephew, Andrew had his first birthday. We all played pin the horn on the dinosaur and there was some fierce competition. I can't remember who won, but that doesn't matter right? It is how you play the game. Lisa and Jesse made a fabulous buffet and dinosaur sugar cookies. Andrew received lots of fun presents. I gave him some stackable cars and that was his favorite present. He also received other toys and books that were not pink or girly. The highlight of the night was watching Andrew have his first taste of sugar and "digging" into his own personal birthday cake. The trick was getting him to the bathtub without getting frosting all over the place. Lisa said that Andrew was so high on sugar he didn't go to bed until midnight. It was a great party!

Lisa was trying to protect the cake from Andrew, but one of his hands got loose.
At first he wasn't quite sure about this cake thing
He figured it out really fast
He thoroughly enjoyed himself
The look on his face is classic
That is the present I gave him


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for putting that first picture on there I really appreciate that (sarcasm dripping)