Monday, October 15, 2007

Another one bites the dust

My friend and co-worker, Jami Palmer married Jason Brinton on October 12, 2007. Here are a few pictures from the reception the night before and then the temple the next day. It was a really fun reception. I think receptions are fun because you get to see people that you haven't seen for a while. I saw two people there that were friends of Jason's that I went to Israel with a "few" years back. The temple ceremony was performed by President Monson and he said that couples should pray together every night. The wedding luncheon was really nice up in the Founders room at Zions Bank. The food was really yummy. Jami played an incredible piano piece with Jason's mom, Sally. The funniest part was when Jason did a lip sync for Jami. They were all nice events.



No comments: